: The act of reaching in and planting a divine seed to be cultivated and harvested by a Seeker of truth.
Practitioners of this skill are often called Mentors, Coaches, Sophists, Guides or Maestros.
Online Courses & Resources:
30 Days To Mindfulness
Check out my youtube page.
Workshops and Retreats:
Benefits of having a Guest Teacher for your Retreat or Studio…
- Fresh Perspective and Ideas: New blood is always an exciting way jazz up your students and their practice.
- New Students: Having guest teachers is an amazing way to promote your studio or retreat and bring in new clientele.
- Increased Revenue: Longtime students and clients are more likely to spend their hard-earned cash on something new than for something they can get any time.
- It’s Exciting!: Learning new things is incredibly exciting and raises the vibration of everyone involved.
- I am really good at what I do, I love doing it, and I make learning something new incredibly easy and accessible for all.
All of my modalities are available in retreat and/or workshop form. I LOVE to share and teach what I do, so please contact me if you would like to bring me in to teach a workshop or lead/participate in a retreat. Check out my toolbox on the Meet Sahara page for more information on what I offer.
Benefits of having a Private Wellness Coach on your next Holiday or Retreat…
- Be More Present: When someone else is taking care of you, you have more energy to take care of others. And when you get taken care of, you have more energy to be present with yourself, your experiences, and your loved ones.
- More Effective: Having someone there to push you to actually do your workout/ yoga/ self-care so that don’t waste your sacred time avoiding actually doing it. You also save time and energy by not needing to create anything yourself. I am there to motivate, create, and excavate the new you!
- More Open-Minded: When you are relaxed and away on holiday you tend to be more open-minded to change. You are not stuck in stressful patterns and you have the ability to shift in ways you might not during ‘regular’ day to day life. This is a great opportunity to create new, healthy patterns!
- If Not Now, When?: Let’s get real, “I will take care of me after…” never actually happens because there is always another thing that takes the place of importance. Invest in yourself because no one else is going to if you don’t.
Any and all of my services are available for your next vacation or retreat. I practice all over the world at retreat centers, hotels, and private villas and yachts. If you think I might be a positive addition to your upcoming retreat, workshop, or holiday, please reach out and let’s chat!
The Conscious Alcoholic – Alcohol has been used in every medicinal system since the beginning of time. Study the worlds’ medicinal history and you will find tinctures, medicated wines, and various other topical potions. Alcohol is amazing at extracting the medicinal benefits of plants and herbs, delivering them to the body to relieve pain and promote healing. So why aren’t we applying all that knowledge to our cocktails? I mean, if it’s good for my kidneys to put my foot behind my head, there has to be an herb I can put in my martini to promote… something. Right? Well, yes, actually there is. Using Ayurvedic and Chinese Medicine, I have not only created delicious cocktail recipes; I have broken the properties of each spirit and herb down so that you can discover how to drink to balance your body. That’s right folks, healthy drinking! By the time you are done reading, you will understand why some alcohols work for you while others leave you praying to the Porcelain Goddess. PURCHASE NOW!
This is truly a great book! I discovered at a little beer shop in Haleiwa, Oahu and it’s really changed my perception of drinking and holistic medicine overall. I’ve been interested in Ayurvedic medicine for some time and this really boosted my desire to learn more about it. I highly recommend it and I’m about to purchase and ship a copy to a couple of friends on the mainland. Mahalo! –Marcus T
Very clear and concise and I love how the book reads like a conversation as the author shares her knowledge, adding humor along the way. Loved the tequila and the cocktail section. I’ve enjoyed trying the variations on some classic cocktails. Thank you!
– Chris P