- This event has passed.
Intro to Ayurveda
October 24, 2021 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm UTC+0
The Ancient Art of Knowing Yourself
Ayurveda is the Science of Life and is one of the world’s oldest forms of (w)Holistic Medicine. Similar to Traditional Chinese Medicine, Ayurveda works with the 5 elements of Air, Ether, Fire, Water, and Earth to find balance within and with out the body. Understanding our own unique elemental makeup enables us to engage with the world in a more calm, peaceful, and enjoyable manner. Once you know yourself, you can easily balance yourself moment to moment. Whether you are looking to decrease stress, lose weight, clear your mind, sleep better, or move better; Ayurveda will improve EVERY aspect of your life!
In this talk, I will cover the basic aspects of Ayurveda, the 5 Element Theory, and how you can easily apply this to your daily life for increased quality of life. When I had my first experience with Ayurveda 16 years ago, it completely changed my life. One week of implementing the diet changes my practitioner suggested and my husband said, “you are so much easier to live with”!
AND I WAS!
I felt more like myself than I had in years. I liked myself more!
And I liked my husband more… because not only did I have a deeper understanding of who I was, I had a deeper understanding of who he was (and wasn’t).
If you would like to…
– Ground your reactional emotions and learn how to respond authentically
– Enhance your ability to self stabilize your emotional and mental realities
– Better your mood, increased patience, and have more energy
– Increased your sanity and enjoyment of life
– Learn how to trust yourself and your intuition
– Bust brain fog and make better-aligned decisions
– Discover a sex life focused on intimacy and connection
– Develop lifelong relationships built on connection, understanding, and compassion
– Sleep peacefully and wake feeling rested and rejuvenated
– Improve your digestion
– Lose weight
– Clear up your skin
– Increased flexibility and strength
– Learn how self-care can be common sense and incredibly easy
– Make empowered choices
… then please join me for this 90 minute chat. There will be plenty of time for you to ask questions!