Massage sessions incorporate all of my modalities, as guided by your body’s needs. The minimum session length is 1.5 hours, and the maximum (and recommended) is 3 hours. What lights me up is unlocking the Rubix Cube that is the human body and effecting real, lasting, change. I can’t get there in 60 minutes. I can just get started in 90 minutes. Let me change how you relate to massage and to your own body. I guarantee this will be the best massage of your life.
My Modalities include Swedish, Deep Tissue, Rolfing, Trigger Point, Ayurvedic, Gua Sha, Cupping, Thai, Sports, Acupressure, Reiki, and Craniosacral
Benefits of Massage
- Decreases stress hormones in the body by increasing stress-relieving hormones and downshifting the central nervous system
- Breaks up scar tissue
- Increases muscle and joint mobility
- Stimulates lymphatic and immune systems
- Pumps fresh blood into the tissues
- Decreased pain
- Improved posture and longevity
- Supports bodily functions that remove toxins
- Relieves tension headaches
- Lowers Blood Pressure
- Heals repetitive strain injuries
Benefits of a 3-hour massage with Sahara (yes, you read that right. 3 Hours)
- Reach the root of the problem. For example, if you come in with shoulder pain, but it is caused by your sacrum being stuck, which is caused by scar tissue from an old ankle injury, it is really hard to identify and address all those issues in a single hour. Sure, you can come in for an hour every week, but during that time, you continue to exacerbate the root cause and the chain of pain. If you come in for an extended session, I can identify and address all those issues, and you walk out with the root, the chain, and the symptom being addressed and released.
- Your nervous system gets to fully relax instead of beginning to relax and then get tossed out into life again.
- You create the space for real relaxation instead of carving out a small window and then rushing to and from it.
- The results last longer because your total body, as well as all of its systems, are addressed.
- Over time, you need less and less treatments because you heal as opposed to just sustain.